We have transportation insurance
31,35 € tax incl.
Sweet sweets such as apple pie with cinnamon match perfectly with Graham's 10-year-old that was produced in one of the four Quintas do Douro that Graham's owns
111 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Total Acidity||4,5 g/l|
|Wine Maker||Charles Symington|
|Tasting Notes||Complex nutty aromas, combined with hints of honey and figs. Rich, mature fruit flavours; beautifully mellowed; with a luscious, long finish|
|Bottle Size||750 ml|
|Awards||92 points - Decanter Tasting 2018|
DESCRIPTION::Award winning wine, this Graham's with wines of average age of 10 years.
Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. This makes Graham’s a pioneer since always.
This Graham's has a deep tawny colour. Smells like complex nutty aromas combined with hints of honey and figs. Taste rich mature fruit flavours, beautifully mellowed with a luscious long finished.
- 91 points in Wine Enthusiast Magazine;
- 90 points in Jamie Goode;
- 90 points in Wine Spectator Magazine;
- 89 points in CellarTracker;
- 87 points in Wine & Spirits Magazine;
- 17,5 points in Revista de Vinhos;
- 16 points in Jancis Robison;
- 5 Silver medals at the International Wine Challenge;
- 2 Silver medals at the International Wine & Spirits Competition;
- 2 Gold and 2 Silver medals at the Decanter World Wine Awards.
No customer reviews for the moment.